Refunding my deposit
On your email or chat contact, indicate the following details:
1. Payment method used and its details. For PayPal deposits, indicate your PayPal email address, while for card deposits, your card’s last 4 digits.
2. Amount of added funds and currency.
3. Date and time of added funds.
Your request for refund will be approved as long as it meets the following:
● The funds are available in your Freelancer.com balance and not, in any way, used as a funded Milestone Payment or contest prize. You can confirm it in the Transaction History.
● The deposited funds are still within the refundable period which is one year for PayPal, while it could either be six months up to one year for credit cards. If it’s past the refundable period, you can withdraw the funds.
● Funds from Skrill, bank (wire), or Webmoney deposits should be withdrawn.
Already got your deposit refund processed? Check when your funds will reflect in your payment source.