Jemput Pekerja Bebas ke Projek
Anda tidak mempunyai projek aktif pada masa ini. Kenapa tidak memaparkan projek sekarang? Ia percuma!Siarkan Projek
- 85%Kerja Diselesai
- 99%Mengikut Bajet
- 98%Tepat Pada Masa
- 15%Kadar Ulang Upah
Project for Md Risalatul H. -- 79221
“Thank you!!!”jimmychoo 2 hari lepas
Project for Md Risalatul H. -- 622
“Thank you!”jimmychoo 2 bulan lepas
Project for Md Risalatul H. -- 99221
“Thanks you for your business!”jimmychoo 3 bulan lepas
Project for Md Risalatul H. -- 72990
“Thank you!”jimmychoo 3 bulan lepas
Project for Md Risalatul H. -- 92398
“Thank you!”jimmychoo 5 bulan lepas
Project for Md Risalatul H. -- 22693
“Thank you!”jimmychoo 6 bulan lepas
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Analyst/TrainerFeb 2016
• Certified EPIC, Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems analyst • Carried out classroom instruction to healthcare providers (physicians, physician assistants, nurses - RNs/LPNs etc.) on healthcare informatics and EHR • Provided technical support for EPIC and related EHR components in a healthcare IS environment • Created eLearning modules for healthcare providers using Adobe Captivate and more
Research AssistantMay 2015 - Aug 2015 (3 months)
• Participated in research on Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks (VANET) privacy protocols funded by National Science Foundation (NSF). • Simulated network traffic using NS-2 simulator • Measured network overhead and congestion related to dummy event protocol to preserve location privacy in VANET • Created several programs using C++ to accurately measure network overhead and congestion from trace (.srtt) files.
Technology IIIFeb 2014 - May 2015 (1 year)
• Deployed operating system and more using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 • Worked as a System Administrator for city administration • Efficiently handled Active Directory, Group Policy management and Windows Server 2008 R2. • Provided support of computers, peripherals, public Internet access, print management and RFID hardware
Office AssistantJul 2013 - Feb 2014 (7 months)
• Demonstrated excellent administrative skills by working at a fast paced environment • Mastered customer service skills by providing phone and email support on a daily basis • Developed interpersonal communication skills by serving a wide range of customers
IT Helpdesk TechnicianJun 2013 - Feb 2014 (8 months)
• Developed problem solving skills by working closely and efficiently with students, staffs and faculties at MSUM • Assisted clients in application and hardware troubleshooting on various platforms • Exceled in software, hardware, networking and web app by providing customer support • Worked simultaneously on Windows and Mac platform throughout the campus
Bachelor of Science (Computer Information Systems - Summa Cum Laude)2012 - 2015 (3 years)
BS (Minor in Management)2012 - 2015 (3 years)
Certificate in Business Analytics2014 - 2015 (1 year)
Master of Science in Applied Statistics (In Progress)2016 - 2017 (1 year)
Deans List (2012)Minnesota State University Moorhead
Deans List - every semester.
Upper Class Scholarship (2012)Minnesota State University Moorhead
College upper-class scholarship.
Microsoft Scholarship (2014)Microsoft
Computer Science and Information Systems (CSIS) Department.
Certificate in Business Analytics (2015)Minnesota State University Moohread
The four-course Business Analytics Certificate Program introduces a broad category of skills, techniques, and applications that facilitate the use of data to generate business intelligence for effective and smart decision making that could be applied to various hierarchical levels and different functional units within any organization.
Privacy, Overhead and Congestion in VANET Location Based Services
Corser, G., Hawk, A., Cox, J., Fu, H. (2015, August). Privacy, Overhead and Congestion in VANET Location Based Services. Poster. Mid-Michigan Symposium for Undergraduate Research Experiences (Mid-SURE). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
Privacy, Application Overhead and Congestion in VANET Location Based Services
Corser, G., Cox, J., Hawk, A. Fu, H. (2015, July). Privacy, Application Overhead and Congestion in Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks (VANET) Location Based Services. Pending Journal Publication. 2016 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications. IEEE. Kauai, Hawaii, USA.
US English Level 298%
UK English 178%
- Bayaran Disahkan
- Telefon Disahkan
- Identiti Disahkan
- E-mel Disahkan