Profile image of ChinesePHPDev
@ChinesePHPDev
Penanda China Chongqing, China
Ahli semenjak 9 Januari 2008
0 Cadangan

ChinesePHPDev

Dalam Talian Luar Talian
we are a professional website develop team ,and we have six people in our team. one designer, two testers and three coders. All of our staffs have worked on their fields for more than three years. if you choose me as the provider ,we will deliver you with good quality , and quick response service. you see this link [url removed, login to view] to know more about us.
$8 USD/jam
10 ulasan
5.1
  • 69%Kerja Diselesai
  • 100%Mengikut Bajet
  • 100%Tepat Pada Masa
  • N/AKadar Ulang Upah

Portfolio

Ulasan Terkini

  • Imej IntraMedia CMS website $200.00 USD

    “Unfortunalty this guy didn't create what we wanted. He told us the job should be done in 4 days, after a month he didn't even came half way!!! We delived screenshots to rebuild in valid w3c coding, the coding wasn't valid and the design didn't match by far! We asked for a CMS but i guess he doesn't even know what CMS means, we had to create the pages ourself in dreamweaver and then upload it he told us. He only created a very bad, not matching the the discription design. 90% of the requested function warn't there and the other 10% didn't work properly. I guess he never did any education for programming! These guys are NO CODERS at all!”

  • Imej oepadmin Quality Control Ecommerce Site $170.00 USD

    “Rating: 5.0/5.0”

  • Imej fenderfrank Web Site Feature Enhancement $935.00 USD

    “Thanks Jack. Well done.”

  • Imej andrewcartika SugarCRM Integration $748.00 USD

    “Thanks Jack, you guys have done an excellent job Andrew”

  • Imej kkkklx Online Futures Betting Project (Design+Code)(repost) $510.00 USD

    “Great worker to work with! During the course of this project; I ended up working with this worker on a wide range of several other projects as well! This worker has been able to provide me with exactly what I want and need. Very professional! Great english skills! I would recommend this worker to anybody seeking professional, top grade coding work done! I will and am already using this worker for future projects!”

  • Imej azdesignervw Chinese Travel Site $425.00 USD

    “Jack was fantastic. He went above and beyond for us. A great job and a great guy to work with. Will use again for future projects.”

Pengalaman

C++/JAVA Developer

Oct 2011 - Jan 2014 (2 years)

Worked as a C++ programmer for 1 year, and then move to Java/Jquery/html5

Java software engineer

Jul 2007 - Sep 2011 (4 years)

work as a java software engineer, but worked on java/html/javascript/css

Pendidikan

Bachlar

2004 - 2008 (4 years)

Kelayakkan

ITIL V3 (2010)

HP

ITIL V3

Penerbitan

None

None

Pengesahan

  • Facebook Disambung
  • Freelancer Keutamaan
  • Bayaran Disahkan
  • Telefon Disahkan
  • Identiti Disahkan
  • E-mel Disahkan

Kemahiran Teratas Saya

Cari Freelancer yang serupa