Jemput Pekerja Bebas ke Projek
Anda tidak mempunyai projek aktif pada masa ini. Kenapa tidak memaparkan projek sekarang? Ia percuma!Siarkan projek
- N/AKerja-kerja yang Telah Disiapkan
- N/AMengikut Belanjawan
- N/AMengikut Masa
- N/AKadar Ulang Upah
Transaction Processing – Quality Assurance SpecialistMay 2011 - Jan 2017 (5 years)
• Provides administrative support to operations by performing quality audit to lessen compliance liability. • Ensures accuracy and completeness of data. • Quality audit also entails providing the correct answers to agents who had incorrect processing • Performing tasks such as monitoring TP Attendance, Daily Productivity, Coaching for Quality audit. • Prepares MBR and General Assembly report for Transaction Processing Group.
Team Leader - Data Entry DepartmentMar 2009 - May 2011 (2 years)
• Responsible in gathering all necessary data referred by clients for foreclosure, bankruptcies, evictions and etc. • Handling documentation for each referrals • Performs data entry of material from source document to a computer database. • Preparation and handling documents such as Deeds, Mortgages, Liens and Bankruptcies.
Web Researcher/ Data EncoderJul 2008 - Jan 2009 (6 months)
• Provides consumers access into the world of shopping-enabled entertainment through its relationships with major networks, media partners, celebrities and brand marketers. Connects entertainment fans to the products, brands, and trends seen on their favorite TV shows, movies and celebrities • Responsible in researching all pertinent information about Telecommunication Companies all over the world.
Title Analyst / SearcherMar 2006 - Sep 2007 (1 year)
• Responsible in researching all documents conveyed to the property which is under loan agreement or security agreement. Retrieving documents such as Title Deeds, Mortgages / Deed of Trust, Liens, Judgments and Bankruptcies pertaining to the borrower or the property. • Responsible in monitoring and preparation of reports for “Abstractors/For encoding Orders” • Performed quality control on the orders to verify and identifies defects or errors.
Collection Clerk / Admin StaffMay 2005 - Mar 2006 (10 months)
• Coordination with Clients/Brokers/Insurance regarding the remittance of Premium Receivables • Receives check and cash collection and handling issuance of Provisional Receipt, Official Receipts. • Preparation and handling of issuance of checks for payment for Clients and Brokers. • Responsible in preparing and filing of all documents for accounting purposes. • Responsible in generating and dispatching transaction order and Statement of Accounts per Client/Brokers/Insurance/Re-insurance
Engineering AssistantMay 2003 - Oct 2004 (1 year)
• To coordinate, test and launch Internal Roaming partners for voice and GPRS. Responsible for C7 link application, IREG24, IREG35, IOSMS, IOMMS and TADIG testing. • Troubleshoot problems encountered in testing international roaming services for voice and GPRS. • Automate several office procedures. • Developed database for International Roaming Database and Activity Monitoring • Produce Network Integration and Change Control Report for newly launched Roaming Operators
Bachelor of Science Major in Computer Science1999 - 2003 (4 years)
Extra Mile Awardee (2012)Xerox Business Services, Philippines Inc
• Extra Mile Awardee December 2012
Leadership Awardee (2012)Xerox Business Services, Philippines Inc
Leadership Awardee (Employee Appreciation Week Year 2012 & Year 2013)
Performance Awardee (2013)Xerox Business Services, Philippines Inc
Performance Awardee (Employee Appreciation Week 2013)
Team Coach of the Year 2012 (2012)Xerox Business Services, Philippines Inc
Team Coach of the Year 2012
Quality Coach of the Year 2013 (2013)Xerox Business Services, Philippines Inc
Quality Coach of the Year 2013