I am a mechanical engineer with 2+ site experience. My skills are data analysis, CAD skills using software and structural finite element analysis.
I can create 3d design out of any type of 2D drawing, and apply stress analysis and mechanical simulation.
My skills are:
3D design and modeling using Solidworks software.
Pneumatic and Hydraulic circuits design using Automation studio software.
Finite element analysis and dynamic simulation using Solidworks and Ansys softwares.
• Took part in the preparation of 20 supplied trains into the mainline operation.
• Audit Daily maintenance activities in LRW to make sure it meets the maintenance plan.
• Monitor the daily performance of the train, analyzing the main objective, and set plans for improvement.
• Elaborate meetings with warranty, and operations team and facilitate the corrective maintenance process.
• Participated in Factory acceptance tests completion for “Cairo 1st Monorail Project” in Derby, England.
Customer Service/ Social Media Specialist
Nov 2019 - Mac 2022 (2 tahun, 4 bulan)
Former Customer Service Agent for Western Union Account
Handling Customers and Assisting money transfer processes through phone calls.
Former Back office agent.
Typing Business emails including instructions, offers and answering inquiries to Wu clients.
Former Social Media agent
Marketing and Customer service agent through Social Media platform, (Facebook, Twitter)
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Power Engineering
Ain Shams University, Egypt 2014 - 2019
Finite Element Analysis Mesh and Convergence Independence
Basic Fundamental Course on FEM and FEM tools.
Fundamentals of fluid Power
A course for studying hydraulic power phenomena and designing pneumatic and hydraulic circuits.
Computational Fluid Mechanics-Air flow over a spoiler
Coursera network project about a simulation analysis for the flow of air around a spoiler.
Hubungi Mahmoud M. tentang pekerjaan anda
Log masuk untuk membincangkan sebarang butiran melalui sembang.