Expririence in manual testing 3.5 years, Participated in 3 different projects:
1. Project with web-based application e-commers.Manual testing
Test Levels: Smoke test, Critical path, Extended.
Test types: Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, UserInterface testing, Compatibility testing, UX, Localization testing, Mobile testing, API testing.
SDLC: Kanban, Scrum,Scrumban
Tools: Jira, Test link, Confluence, Bitbucket, AEM, Storybook, API Talend, Hybris, Github, Git flow, CICD tools, code branches , Ultraservice, Bamboo,
Technologies: JS, React.
Technical Improvements: Participation in CICD process and verification of new releases to test environments. Performed functional testing, API testing, bugs reporting, deployment organization,configuration management, prepared release notes, supported Production deployments, run and investigated automation tests, communication with partner systems, Infrastructure vendor, testing RESTfull services, testing SQL.
Team: Business Analysis - 7, Developers - 53, Manual testing - 28, Automated Testing - 6, Accounting and Financial - 3, UX Design - 1, Delivery Management - 1,
Project Manager - 1.
2. Project with UI rewrite from Angular to React, Redesign web-based applications e-commerce.
- Created Test Documentation (test-cases, checklists, test reports, test matrix).- Prepared estimation.- Identify, report, and verify bugs.- Performed manual testing.- Participation in daily Scrum meeting- Following the Agile process Scrum- Performing Demo session for customer, Arrange testing process according to prioritization.
Team: 1 Project Manager, 4 Business Analysts, 1 QA team Leader, 4 manual QA, 2automation QA, 10 Developers
Database : AEM
Tools: Jira, Test link, Confluence, Bitbucket, AEM, Storybook, Zeplin, InVision.
3. Project with Testing and development for USA life insurance product.
- Reviewing quality specifications to provide timely meaningful feedback.- Creating Test Documentation (test-cases, check lists, test matrix).- Providing task estimation.- Identify, report and verify bugs.- Performed manual and automation(KEDR) testing. - Participation on daily Scrum meeting- Following Scrum process.
Team:1 Project Manager, 2 Business Analysts, 7 QA team Leader, 15 Key QA, 150 QA, the rest team from customer side (Including UAT).
Tools:Jira, QA space, KB, OneDrive, SharePoint, KEDR, TFS, Projector.
Technologies:XML, ACORD, Keyword Driven Automation framework, iGO disconnected,ESignature Common Component, Client Collaboration, PDF Use & Mapping