CA with an experience of total 4+ years (out of which 3 years with KPMG and 1+ years with Deloitte currently working as Assistant Manager) in conducting statutory audit, Limited reviews and agreed upon procedures for manufacturing industry, power and utilities industry and service industry. Having experience in Auditing (Statutory audit, Tax audit, Internal Audit, Stock audit) and Accounting/ Finance (Book keeping using tally, financial reporting reconciliation).
Clients handled: National Grid, Genpact, Reckitt Benckiser, Vaibhav Global Limited, TATA Motors, Panasonic Energy India Co. Limited, Alkem Laboratories Limited
My Prime responsibility included
1. Determination of Materiality
2. Scoping of accounts
3. Risk assessment
4. Testing design and effectiveness of internal controls by performing walk-through of complex business processes as per IFC and SOX.
5. Testing (test of details and substantive analytical procedure) financial records based on KPMG and Deloitte Audit Methodology, Standards on Auditing, Accounting Standards, IND AS, Companies Act 2013, Income Tax Act 1961, US GAAP.
6. Responsibility for the planning, budgeting and forecasting of assigned engagements.
7. Financial Analysis
8. Perform Data Analysis.
9. Preparation of financials as per Ind As.
10. Physical verification of Stock.
11. Responsible for the delivery of audits including drafting reports and maintaining regular communication with the client to discuss issues as they arose.
Provide subject matter technical expertise to delivery team in financial management areas of financial reporting, internal control, and/or financial business systems
Excellent analytical skills, attention to details, and a high level of initiative
Well organized, effective time management skills, self-motivated, independent decision maker with excellent written and oral communication skills
Review and consolidate results
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, and collaboratively
Strong technical accounting skills
Review draft deliverable prepared by engagement teams and present final results to management
Manage the submission of deliverable to the client
Excellent computer skills and a demonstrated ability to learn and utilize new computer programs. Knowledge of Microsoft Projects, Word, Excel and PowerPoint