Ernie WAS a storyteller. Then everybody seemed to be calling themselves storytellers. He liked the term raconteur even though it had a tinge of pretentious, exotic, one-raised eye brow to it. But it was still just someone who tells stories. NOW, he's come up with the term Manipulator of Reality, which sounds way cooler than it actually is. He's a creator of concept, copy, art, design, and experience. He takes what you have (product or service), deconstructs the fabric of their being, then re-aligns their essence in harmony with what the audience can relate to. That is what he does, and he does it well.
Apart from being an adept Mind-Bender with the power to alter one's thinking, he also has the ability to summon the following:
• Insightful communication strategy
• Target market and social trends analysis
• Above-, below-, on- and through-the-line advertising
• "I-didn't-know-you-could-do-that" media utilisation
• B2B, B2C, FMCG and other alphanumeric combinations