I am well-practiced with excel and data entry due to my daily tasks from my previous to current work. Being efficient, punctual, confidential and accurate is not a problem, I am confident that I possess all those qualities mentioned. I will deliver the output timely and with assured quality that will meet your standards. Also, all the data and records in my possession will be kept safe and secure. Through the experience I acquired, I guarantee you that I will be in my utmost performance.
* Sales Information Assistant for 3yrs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
- Provides monthly operations review and monthly charts to update top management the monthly sales performance.
- Responsible for allocation of stocks whenever a production problem occur such as shortage to maximize available stocks on hand.
- In charge of monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Responsible for sales monitoring to ensure the achievement of sales target.
- Provides information to management needed for decision making
* Vehicle Sales Assistant for 10 months
- Input to system customer information for profiling
- Organizes data and documents in the office
- Collection of proceeds from the bank
- Coordination with the bank for the necessary requirements needed for client's bank approval.
- Provides customer service with regards to clients concern of their documents.
- Responsible for the necessary documents for the delivery of the vehicle from one branch to another
- Coordinating with Malls for the vehicle mall display. Responsible for the scheduling for mall display and the compliance of necessary documents.
* College Experience: (Student Leader)
- President of Association of Accounting Technology Students (SY 2016-2017)
During my term our academic club was awarded as the most outstanding club of the year
- Auditor of Association of Accounting Technology Students (SY 2015-2016)
Transparency and Accountability was the service I provide for the organization
- Member of General Assembly of Class Presidents (SY 2014-2015)
Responsible for the information dissemination with regards to the school events and programs
- Direct Communication Member (SY 2014-2015)
Awarded as the most outstanding member.
Responsible to inform the whole Program about the events and programs of the school.