I need full-time CakePHP developer either Anydesk or window remote desktop, I need to hire immediately, work profile Monday to Friday. This is full time Monthly job, apply only if Cakephp experience and work with Anydesk or window remote desktop. I will give test task then reside to hire . Thanks
I need an expert on wp Astra+elementor who can complete this project which is already in progress. The ideal person will have excellent css skills and good eye for detail to produce a high design quality finish. The main job will be to create templates for pages, post, team, services etc that will be used for a uniform look on the website. You should
...looking for someone to drive the CSS implementation for my React based E-Commerce website. The functionality and components are already in place. The styling needs to be done for Web, Mobile, and Tablet views. Figma mock ups will be provided for web and mobile. Looking for someone who has experience with Tailwind CSS specifically. Hard limit is $500
...completed B2C website now we are planning/start to develop B2B and XML/API OUT # find below developer requirements : 1. Front-end developer with good knowledge in HTML 5 and CSS 3 2. PHP 7.4 developer with Laravel V8 experience 3. Android and iOS developer Most imp is should have experience in UI/UX and Flights, hotels and rent a car experience If
...the the automatic payment methods (pagseguro, mercadopago, gerencianet and picpay) I already have the layout made by a web designer. I only need that to be converted to html, css and the integration with these payment methods. Obs: these payment are all exclusive brazilian and have API documentation. I want the website made in bootstrap. https://xd
...MENTIONED BASE ON TABLES AT THE ORIGINAL SOURCE. (EXCEL BASED TABLES CONVERTING TO OTHER FILE TYPES AND PUBLISHING TO THE CUSTOMERS) WE ARE LOOKING THE FREELANCER DEVELOP A (POPUP)WINDOW WHICH RUNNING INSIDE MS ACCESS FOR USER TO OPEN SOURCE DOCUMENT AND SELECT WHICH VALUES IN THE SOURCE DOCUMENT TO BE SAVED IN WHICH FIELD IN THE ACCESS FORM. THE USER MUST
I need a logo [log masuk untuk melihat URL] DESIGN, PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATION, PPT, LOGO **** TOP RATED FREELANCER HAVING 1000 + REVIEWS WITH 4.9 RATINGS **** We are not only the best ...Cover - DVD/CD covers I am full Experienced in doing all Type of graphics and can work on Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, PowerPoint, Mockup Design, Wordpress, HTML CSS.
Hi, I want someone who can code basic Amibroker AFL coding...code basic Amibroker AFL coding I NEED A MULTI TIME FRAME AFL MEANS DISPLAYING BUY SELL SIGNALS ATA TIME FOR DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES, EXAMPLE 5MIN, 15MIN IN THE SAME AFL GUI WINDOW .... ALREADY I HAVE COADING FOR THIS BUT I NEED MODIFICATIONS...I NEED THIS FOR AMIBROKER... NEED GOOD PROGRAMMER
I need to write a notification service for my system. It wil...to write a notification service for my system. It will be made up of 2 parts: a Windows service that can receive messages from different parts of the system; and a small WTF window that pops up and notifies the user. Although this is a small project, I'll need well structured, clean code.
...of OCC, Endeca and front end technologies Hands on experience in Java-script technologies and front end technologies like Knockout JS, React JS, Express JS, J-Query, HTML & CSS, Bootstrap Thorough knowledge of Security practices in relevance to Cloud Commerce Strong technical product knowledge and sound problem solving skills Ability to Guide, Mentor
...license is already in use or not (same kind of links above). ps: on Woocommerce page maybe you'll need to add little css to stretch to full size page. this can be done easlily because our theme has a dedicated filed to put custom css on each page separately. LOGIC: Request must be done with this query: [log masuk untuk melihat URL]" +
...effective solution, feasible, robust solution. We appreciate all your efforts and messages / experience you have shared with us. Please Note: A Home Page is already made on (HTML, CSS, PHP) alongside a product page is designed partially (Our existing developer had to quit the project due to COVID). To Summarize: A. Scope - New custom UI with mobile responsive
I'm looking for a freelancer who can customize an already established PDF invoice plugin to my current design Requ...freelancer who can customize an already established PDF invoice plugin to my current design Requirements: - Use a plugin thats already wordpress compatible - Is able to use CSS/Code to design it according to a template I already have
...ReportSpam I like that one of the young man studying. But I would like a young African American male studying, and you can change the image on the wall to something like a window looking out into the city buildings or something that would be great. Also I would like to see him turn the pages like animation. If this is a project you would like to do
Looking forward to CSS expert who can set button color on modal as css variable. It's working fine on chrome desktop. If you can do it, please bid with I am familiar with Safari top of your bid. Let's get started asap. Thanks
I have a word...codecanyon. For example i need when i add elements that there is no gap to the left or right of the website width. All element should have no gap between them. i guess some CSS will do it. The thing is that this is very urgent and i need support right now or tomorrow. I will show the website over the messenger here. Thanks, Chris Rider
We have a Visual Basic / Visual studio app that runs as a Window service that needs one code change and probably will need some bug fixes once we start testing it with customers. If you have experience with VB apps that run as a service, we would like your help to get his app working and can probably use your help on other projects in the future.
...had developed using wordpress, [log masuk untuk melihat URL] i need a fine finish for it. i bough domain as well i need a fine finish with professional look and the link and popups as well need to work fine. i need a logo to be designed name is already registered need a fine finish and live chat pop up and whatsapp and telegram for it. sign in form, need
Hello, We have completed around 60% of the desktop version of our application and are seeking a developer to complete the remaining 40% Scope o...around 60% of the desktop version of our application and are seeking a developer to complete the remaining 40% Scope of work provided and screens Skills required: React.js, JS, CSS Attention to detail a must
Necessary skills: WordPress. Will be useful: PHP, CSS, HTML knowledge. Salary fork: 5 to 15$ per hour What do we need: We have a working website that collects academic events. We need some improvements on the base of the current website. The website is created on top of a WordPress theme called mylisting ([log masuk untuk melihat URL]). The improvements
We are looking for php developer who could join us with our team. Required skills HTML, Css, Js, CI and Laravel. Required to work in day shift mon to sat 8 hours a day. Should have experience working e-commerce , crm and mobile app apis. Required experience 1.5 to 2 years experience. We will be paying 15k to 25k depending on skills and experience.
...shopify. 1. We will choose the orders from the side then click more action and create pick list [log masuk untuk melihat URL] 2. It will create the pick sheet and open in a new window to print like this in PDF just like when you create packing sheet in shopify, it can do the same way [log masuk untuk melihat URL] - Shopify image - Shopify SKU - Shopify product
...com/file/bhxxIlsQIvNMlutyzWpKbV/seagull-(Copy) Make sure to comply with all the requirements before sending your bids Requirements OOP, SOLID, design patterns Knowledge of HTML (Jade), CSS (Sass), Js, Java Ability to work with typescript, mobx, pug Knowledge of the React framework English for reading technical documentation Gitlab Cross-browser layout