|Tiny MCE Expert
||I have a button in my WordPress admin area that is designed to hide table rows in the WordPress editor, this button works with jQuery to hide table rows that contain a certain phrase. This solution, however, is not ideal as it does not work reliably, sometimes it does sometimes it does not. I need a solution that works with Tiny MCE editor directly and can achieve the same outcome.
||May 14, 2018
||May 14, 2018Tamat
|Custom Database Backend (CMS) for website
||I need a simple elegant solution for adding content to an HTML website.
1) The admin area must be password protected.
2) The admin user can add new posts, new images, or edit/delete existing posts using WYSIWYG (something like tiny MCE) editor.
3) The admin area shows the Views and Clicks stats for the post.
4) The user-created content is added to database.
5) The website pages display the ...
||Oct 15, 2017
||Oct 15, 2017Tamat