Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling. Cancel or upgrade accounts. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
Spreadsheet already setup. Will need to be completed in Google Sheets within 48 hours.
...and retail proposal in the Southwest United States. I need someone who understands Private Placements well so we can create our PPM for $20,000,000 US. Total project is $100,000,000 and we can break escrow at $5,000,000. Structure will be having a General Partner own 1% of the Limited Partnership and the investors own the other 99%. Will also need
...best looking, highly appealing designs >need to self test and self satisfied before producing results to our team >integrate some plugins that came with the product such as ESCROW plugin etc >integrate with payment gateway >integrate with jobs board apis (for eg. indeed etc) >optimise speed of loading >mobile responsive end to end (supported by the template
Setup Dynamics 365 Field Service and provide Operational Training as well as to configuration customization. The instance is functional with customer data and products imported. Need the following setups: - Organization and departments setup - Company Form Templates (quotes, email) - Setup automatic email sending to customer (quote, wor order, invoice)
... Prada, etc. These items are used and will be listed by sellers on the website with all necessary details. Once a buyer decides to buy an item the payment comes into our escrow account and then the item is shipped to the buyer. If all is well and the goods are as promised, the funds a released to the seller and if not then the transaction is cancelled
I need someone to set up a simple Squarespace template for the home page, services, about us, and contact us.
I need a simple App IOS only (iPad and iPhone) to do two functions: Record Video Messages and take pictur...(to a single person or as a group of persons) with the host message added in the admin and save the picture. I will own the rights and should be ready as soon as possible. Escrow in 2 phases and payment release after app is successfully tasted.
Build me a service marketplace mobile app with nice UX and Ui. Features include Escrow system, real time chat, ratings and review with categories, multi language, social login, booking appointments, point system, subscription packages and membership, admin commission, claim business, like comment and share on posts, Service provider wall. Admin full
A website that connects business to customers based on service. Website will need to cater to a large number of users. Will entail payment integration, profiles, geocordinates, distance calculations, chat messenger etc and more on the first release. Front end programming req modern languages: React, Angular etc. Backend programming req modern langauges:
I need to get a Automatic responder designed and developed for handling our customers inquiries, and a section for employees for handling regular queries from employees
I am looking for someone to source scrap copper Must be bright and shiny, clean no corrosion, no wire smaller than 1/16 diameter. Seller must use escrow for payment. Looking for price point $1800 per metric ton cif to my door
This website (portal) shall be used for selling and buying Instagram accounts. It shall have payment gateway , escrow system , and should automatically check the ownership of an account before it gets listed for sale. I'm looking to pay for this project a total of 225$ . In case anyone is interested let me know I'll brief you more regarding the
I would need different services for or a newly Established Service Provider Company: 1)Creation website 2)Design Logo
Hello, I going to start my software development company/agency. I need a dynamic website with section like home, portfolio, our team, our work, our services, contact us etc. first I need my website first and SEO.
Please HELP US find an inspired name for our business and Lets Us Reward you for it! THE CONTEST Ends on the 22nd of January. From all the entries (and yes, you can enter with more than one name option if you want), we will select the name that we like the most and the person that suggested it to us will get the 50 euro prize. OUR BUSINESS -