Design a Logo for Professional Development Forum
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $180
- Penyertaan diterima: 101
- Pemenang: RPDonthemove
WHAT DOES OUR BUSINESS DO?
“PDF” stands for Professional Development Forum.
PDF is a volunteer not-for-profit organisation made up of working professionals that has been running for over 8 years.
We want to create a network of highly motivated professionals built on trust, openness, sharing, collaboration and integrity who shares our vision and beliefs. We do this through regular seminars, workshops and other events and social media.
WHAT IS OUR VISION?
"To create an Australian workplace where professionals combine their skills with meaningful connections and cultural intelligence to realise their human potential."
The success of PDF is measure by our three tenants:
• Inform - We want to empower young professional with the tools for success, expose them to new ideas, old wisdom and everything in between that you cannot learn from textbooks.
• Connect - We want to connect young professionals to experienced mentors, inspired thought leaders and determined up-and-comers. We seek to create a trusted, supportive network with meaningful connections that will last a lifetime.
• Inspire - We want to inspire young professionals with tales of personal triumph, to liberate them from fear, and to uncover the deep motivations to unleash their human potential
HOW DO WE DIFFER FROM OUR COMPETITORS?
We are unique as we promote and educate on the role of ‘cultural intelligence’ in the work place and using cultural intelligence to unlock the hidden potential in employees and their subsequent contributions to an organisation.
OUT TARGET MARKET?
Professionals starting out in their careers through to executives with many years’ experience.
NEW LOGO DESIGN OBJECTIVE
To reinvent the PDF brand, make it modern and attract a larger professional audience.
The new logo should have a feeling of professionalism, networking and feel dynamic.
LOGO USE & SPECIFICATIONS
The logo will be used on the website, promotional materials, business cards, and other printed stationery. Therefore in designing a logo for PDF please make sure you avoid small shapes or thin lines that can’t always be seen when the logo is scaled down or printed.
Design Scope considerations
• simple color scheme (1,2 or 3 colors)
• any colour or colours is acceptable
• the logo can be just text or can be image plus text
• fonts should be clean and modern
• logo is to be used on a white background
• logo and color scheme should have the potential to have the colors reversed and used on a black or dark background.
• If possible the logo shape should:
o express the networking aspect of PDF; and/or
o include the feeling of the three tenants above – connect, inform, inspire
• We have a brand called Pathways that we will look to sub-brand later, logo designs that allow us to use the image and sub-brand will be highly considered.
• Avoid using colours next to each other that do not have sufficient contrast if possible
• Avoid small shapes or thin lines that can’t always be seen when the logo is scaled down or printed.
FILE TYPES TO BE PROVIDED
• Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file
• Adobe Photoshop (.PSD) file
• PNG file
• JPG File
Maklum balas Majikan
“Easy to work with and a quality result. Would use again *^^*”