Seeking Designer for Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment Concept Design
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $74
- Penyertaan diterima: 27
- Pemenang: lipaevalexander
EDIT: CHECK NEW INSTRUCTIONS & ATTACHMENTS
Smart Asset Management is a Real Estate Development Company that is looking to start a new project focused on minimalism and co-living. Our team is currently looking for a designer/engineer who can help create a concept design for our Furniture and Fixture ideas regarding one of our properties. We have been looking to bring over international design concepts that have been introduced to east Asian countries such as Japan and Korea. The following link will show a similar idea of an existing café that we would like to incorporate:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
These are some of the concepts we'd like to implement. Our overall idea is having a shared working space where individuals will have the option to rent out “pods” for privacy. The pods will be used for relaxation, napping, reading, and etc.
1) “IMG_6747” Please make two separate designs. Pod Design A will be used just for sleeping, while Pod Design B will be used for sleeping and working.
2) “IMG_9949” Please note that only the outer cover of the pod will be hexagonal. The inside should be cubic.
3) “IMG_1385” The height of the ceiling is 11 ft. The height of 2 stacked pods will be 120 inches (10 ft), with four borders, 2 inches each side, totaling 8 inches. 11 ft - 10 ft 8 in = 4 inches of space above pods.
4) “IMG_0260” Although the pods are cubic, there should not be a vertical line in between pods, as the hexagonal covers should blend in with each other.
5) “Railing” We need two vertical railings on each side of the TOP pods to help climb up.
6) “Steps” We are not looking for horizontal railings because they would be uncomfortable on the feet. Instead, we need flat steps for the BOTTOM pods that come out of the wall. We would like holes for hands to grip on the top two steps for shorter people or children.
7) “IMG_0137” The top pods will need a safety net that can detach when entering and exiting and reattach when resting.
Our team is looking for individuals who are more-so proficient with Rivet and/or Auto Cad. We will most likely be using Rivet for the actual construction of the FF&E so rivet is preferred. Remember, we are looking for the most creative yet simple-to-build designs.