I'm migrating a commercial multimedia software application to Fmod. I am encountering some technical questions and issues that I need expert help on. These include:
1. Syncpoint callbacks not being hit in some situations, depending on timing
2. Streams are sometimes not playing for no reason
3. The number of sounds is limited to ~30-60, even after setting all limits to 256.
4. Implementing a method to achieve subframe accurate playback of sounds
5. Implementing a method for precise audio/video synchronization
My project uses C#. However, the API is very similar between C++ and C#, so you don't really need C# experience for this.
The sound implementation is basically finished. The job is really all about troubleshooting and answering those questions. So I'm looking for someone with excellent technical skills.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €36/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have 6+ years of experience in C/C++/C#. And I have developed audio related softeware before. Please repond to me, so that let us discuss in detail over chat.