Nymble Labs is a young hardware startup based out of Bangalore. Our mission is to enable people to eat good healthy home-cooked food with minimal time and effort. To achieve this, we are building Julia, your own personal robotic cook: an intelligent kitchen appliance that cooks tasty meals for you when you’re too tired to.
The way it works is:
1. You choose a recipe and your taste profile (spicy/bland/thick gravy) on an app
2. It tells what ingredients will go in
3. You put those ingredients in the appliance and you press cook.
What the appliance does is:
1. It dispenses the ingredients in precise quantities at the right time
3. We have a camera on top of the pan through which we take thermal and visual feedback and using computer vision ensures the dish comes out perfectly every time.
1. You can give feedback to Julia on how the dish was
2. Julia will learn from your feedback and taste preferences using machine learning and will cook food suitable to your taste.
We have a fully-functional prototype which can cook a complete dish (Dal/Pasta/Dry Sabzi etc.)
We need to create graphical images of
1. Our next proposed prototype which will have
a. Some additional features (and subtract) from our current one
b. Slight changes in form and design from current one
2. Renditions of a user using our product.
What we require:
1. Family eating dinner happily and our product in the backdrop on a kitchen shelf.
2. Graphical pictures of our product in kitchen table-top environments
3. Picture of water sprinkling into
a. Dirty Pan
b. Dirty vegetable boxes
4. Close-Ups of pictures of our product
b. Spice box going into the appliance
5. Captures and stills of the user journey of using our product:
a. Choose a recipe on our app
b. Order ingredients
c. Choosing a taste profile
d. Putting in ingredients
e. Tailor the taste profile
f. Press cook
g. Get notification on phone in office
h. Come home to find great food waiting for you
i. Take out the food and eat