Hello, we are in need of an Apple developer who can develop a Mac Safari extension. Specifically, the extension must:
1. Clear all session cookies from a SINGLE tab/page;
2. Be activated/runable in a single button click that can be embedded in the custom panel (where the URL address bar is located);
3. Be entirely local (no data sent to an API or outside of local intranet);
4. Meet Apple's specifications to be able to be submitted as an app in the Apple Store;
5. Be written for Mac OS Catalina and later (but must support Catalina); and
6. Assist us in getting the app/extension approved for use in the Apple Store (we will provide the Apple Developer Account when needed).
This should be a very easy task for someone familiar with Xcode, Swift/Objective-C, and the developer we go with will have opportunities for future projects!