Repair aspects of two OsCommerce website and add new contributions. All below items need to be applied to both websites unless stated
Repairs to osCommerce Stores
• Html emails not working
• Repair product attributions, so new attributes can be added to product info pages
• Invoice number isn't showing when we print multiple invoices (multiple invoices is a feature we've added)
• Packing slips are showing a corrupt invoice
• Standard delivery rates for England (currently Installed), £40 delivery for Europe, No orders Accepted out of Europe.
• 'Baby Shower' list - basically the same as the osCommerce 'specials', but given a separate category and all editable from admin>catalog>Baby Shower. As with osCommerce 'specials' discounts can be applied to Baby Shower items.
• Associated Products. If an item requires addition products that are also available from the store, these can be shown on the product info page. This must be editable from the admin section on each product page. [Please for clarification on this item]
• on the Product info page of each item we require an oval 'sticker' in red, which displays "You SAVE" and the value difference between MSRP and Price.
• A report showing stock and stock low.
• Ability to view orders by product as well as by customer.
• A section for order notes in admin section that IS NOT visible to Customer
• Importing emails into database for Email burst
• Product lists On [url removed, login to view] to be reformatted to look like [url removed, login to view]
• Product description in page title including "you save" amount.
• Sort products Low>High and High>Low on search results, specials, Baby shower list and product lists.
Method for project completion
We will require this list to be completed in order that is has been listed here in a test version (and database) of the site (setup by us). The live website (or database) is not to be touched or update till we have given approval on the test site for each update.