I'm looking to outsource the editing/uploading for a podcast I currently work on. It's called Wizards, Warriors, & Words - you can check out an episode here:
[login to view URL]
Each podcast is about 20-30 minutes long. My process currently looks like this:
1) Batch record 2-3 episodes at a time over zoom.
2) Attach our opening sting/intro in Premier Pro.
3) Export the audio version.
4) Upload the audio version to [login to view URL], where the closing audio sting is added.
5) Add the closing video sting in Premier Pro.
6) Export the video and upload it to my youtube channel.
7) Schedule the podcast (audio version) and video to release on a day.
8) Gather the podcast links and publish them as a blog post on [login to view URL] (this can also be scheduled in advance)
9) Send a tweet with links to the podcast (this can also be scheduled in advance).
I'm looking to outsource steps 2-9 of this process. The editing of the podcast episodes themselves is very straightforward; I general start the recording right when the episode begins, and I end it as soon as it finishes. There's no need for editing in the actual episode itself - whatever we say just stays in.
Would you be interested in taking up this outsourcing, and if you would be interested, what would your rate be? You'd probably be faster at this than me, so I'd imagine it would probably take about 20-40 minutes for you per episode. For efficiency, that could be batched into 3-4 episodes at a time.
Let me know what you think and what your rates would be like :)
31 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
hello, i am interested for you offer, i can do it this job for you. i do the best for you. if you are interested, let's discuss the details that I will work on. regards, wahyu
hey bro... I'm sure that I can do that... I'm specialist making musical production and video editions. please check my site tuttifruttimusicvideo.com... Please get in touch!
Hi I have a wide range recording and editing audio for different sources including posd cast and i am able to work around a tight schedule since I have all my equipment at home