Atlassian Jira Jobs
Atlassian Jira is a collaboration, issue tracking, project and automation software designed to provide users with the power to organize, plan and release products in an efficient manner. It is a bug-tracking software that tracks different types of issues related to project management; it is recommended for Agile software development teams. An Atlassian Jira Expert can help teams and organizations create and manage projects, plan releases, track issues and collaborate across different departments – all with a centralized platform.
The powerful suite of features of this platform helps keep teams organized by providing customizable dashboards with personalized reports that afford users the ability to access the exact metrics they need quickly. In addition, an Atlassian Jira Expert can help set up notifications to alert users when projects are updated or changes are completed in order to stay on top of what matters most.
Here's some projects our experts made real:
- Establishing secure connection between Rest API and a MySQL database
- Writing custom scripts for automation in accordance with clients’ needs
- Creating Node JS applications for automation purposes to make updates easier
- Developing applications that integrate with AWS services such as S3 signed URLs
- Utilizing frameworks such as Django/Python to expand on existing codebase
- Constructing Vue JS webpages with interactive widgets that suit user needs
- Implementing neural network algorithms into existing codebase for optimization
- Administering roles and permissions within JIRA projects for secure access
As seen above, our Atlassian Jira Experts can handle a variety of tasks related to these specialized programs on Freelancer.com. No matter the scope of your project - from small programming jobs to complete overhauls -atlassian Jira experts can help you get the job done successfully, efficiently, and within budget.
Think your team or organization could benefit from an expert Atlassian Jira? Visit Freelancer.com now to browse profiles of thousands of qualified professionals who are ready and willing to help bring your vision to life!Daripada 6,836 ulasan, klien menilai Atlassian Jira Experts 4.9 daripada 5 bintang.
Upah Atlassian Jira Experts
Business Analyst who can write JIRA stories for the requirements
I have setup a custom field called "Dependencies" that pulls in dependent links based on Epic issue types: What I am now trying to do is define and output certain elements of the dependency, such as dependency status, dependency responsible team, dependency expected start date, and dependency expected end date.