Microservices is a modern method of architecting applications that divides large applications into smaller, independent services. These services are designed to be quickly and easily deployable, and easily scalable. A Microservices Architect is a software engineer that designs these microservices, ensuring the application is both secure and fault tolerant. They are responsible for the design of the system's architecture, and also responsible for configuring and deploying these services.
Here's some projects our expert Microservices Architects made real:
- Integration solutions between cloud API gateways, eureka, and microservices
- Identity Server service configurations in both Windows Docker and Linux containers
- JVA, SDK, Microservice, MVN, Docker Hello World Projects
- Spring Boot mini applications for calculating orders
- Full Stack Developer/Engineers with experience in Java8, SpringBoot, Angular10, and Junit5 (Mockito)
- Reactive programming sample APIs in Spring Webflux
For any business implementing microservice architecture not only requires technical proficiency but also requires an experienced architect for it's successful implementation. Our expert architects at Freelancer can provide custom solutions to have your applications performant with full scalability and reliable results. Our domestic and international pool of experts have enabled us to provide the most feasible solution at the most cost effective prices. Hire our experienced professionals now via Freelancer to make your development project a success.Daripada 7,136 ulasan, klien menilai Microservices Architects 4.82 daripada 5 bintang.
Upah Microservices Architects
Buscamos desarrollador senior para sumar a nuestro equipo El objetivo es terminar de desarrollar un CRM que ya se ha iniciado. Disponibilidad 4/8 horas diarias Se requiere experiencia en: nestjs mysql RabbitMQ AWS elastic Patrón Saga en Arquitectura de Microservicios