My name is Julián Almánzar, I am a Telematics Engineer with over 6 years of IT experience, with special focus in networking and infrastructure administration.
Recently, I have started to introduce myself in the world of automation. I did it because I believe in doing things efficiently, avoiding wasting unnecessary effort in day to day tasks and use that time in improving everything in our hands.
I love new challenges and I'm looking forward to help you to solve yours, in the most efficient way possible.
● Improve the corrective and preventive maintenance processes using
automation to avoid human errors and maintain the service available at
● Proactively monitor and report the status of the network and the
infrastructure in order to take the necessary actions in order to maintain
all the hardware and the software up to date and working.
National System of Emergency Attendance and Security 911
Ogo 2019 - Sep 2020 (1 tahun, 1 bulan)
● LAN and WAN network administration and monitoring with 400+ devices
and technologies such as GPON, radio links and metro Ethernet.
● Diagram, document and automatize the operations of the network
devices to detect failures easily and invest more time improving the
network performance to achieve the best stability for all the services.
● Proactive VoIP server and highly available networks monitoring and
configuration to maintain the services at least at 99.99% available every
Feb 2018 - Jul 2019 (1 tahun, 5 bulan)
● Network, Systems and Infrastructure administrator for all of our
● Made the 85% of the 1st line support cases to be solved under the SLA
● Build, document and restructure networks to meet all of the customers’
needs in sectors like warehouses, occupational health, hardware stores
locally and nationwide spread.
● Implemented 4+ server software to help the customers to achieve their
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra, Dominican Republic 2013 - 2018