I am an IT Professional that likes efficiency. Up to date with latest technologies and software's. I have lots of experience in my field(17 years+) and ready to help your project get to work.
What I can do for you:
- perform any kind of administrative work on your Linux Servers (install software, configure services, setup backups, etc)
- deep understanding of Linux kernel, processes, filesystems, boot, etc
- configure various AWS Services (EC2, S3, EFS, SES, SNS, etc)
- create any kind of automations
- write scripts in Bash (I also know Java for more complex - long time works)
- configure monitoring systems using Nagios
- configure your email servers
- configure Linux DNS and/or integration with AWS Route53
- configure virtualization on AWS, kvm, xen, esxi
- architect Linux solutions on a larger scale
- backup specialist(I've worked at Veeam) + DR
Computer Security: I have secured many Linux servers before and have security background education.
Networking - TCP/UDP/ICMP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL, SNMP, FTP, etc
Hardware - Dell Servers, iLO, iDrac, IPMI management
I'm immediately available, and will reply back fast. I would be happy to either complete the task for you and let you know once it's done, or jump on a call and help you complete it through a screen share.
I am Linux certified and Cisco Networks certified. I hold MSC in Computer Science with solid background education. My rates are negotiable depending on the duration and complexity.