M.A (Bangla language and literature) Second division Dhaka University. 1990
Training & Workshop:
1) Training on Basic Photography from Dhaka University Photographic Society.
2) Training on Theatre Art from Shilpokala Academy, Dhaka.
3) Participated the workshop on Supplementary Education Material development for Children. Organized by the GANO SAKKHORATA AVIJAN.
4) Participated the workshop on Supplementary Education Material development for Adult continuing education Organized by the GANO SAKKHORATA AVIJAN
Experience: 10 years over
1) Served as an Artist-cum-Photographer for Advertising Company, Progressive AD. Dhaka with its media communication unit.
Responsibilities: Arranged services for client, Writing script and adapted printing design in computer for Advertisement and shooting still camera.
2) Served as a full time Artist of a prominent Printing media production house, Azad Products (PVT) Ltd, Dhaka.
Responsibilities: Graphic designing for printing media production- Calendar, View Card, Poster and other printing production. Duration: 01 Years 05 month
3) Served for a national voluntary development organization Jagorani Chakra, as a Program coordinator, Press and Publication.
Responsibilities: Write Press releases and articles for newspaper. Visit fields to writing reports and study impacts for the particular activities- Non-formal education program, Credit and Saving groups, Village-farm forestry project and early implementation project.
Coordinated handicraft production program, including field visit, supervision and preparation design.
Developed training and education material for Rural Community Development program and Slum Development program. And also coordinate all sorts of publication related job to the organization including graphic design and illustration.
a) Provides services to clients for producing interactive multimedia CD contents for training, meetings etc.
b) Edits and designs “IMPACT Development” an interactive CD magazine about development information.
c) Produces Video Advertisement.
d) Prepared postscript design for printing media material production.
e) Trains graphics students as a computer trainer.
f) Provide Information supports to the peoples through Advocacy Information Desk and edits SadaKalo news letter as a Executive Editor in favor of Transparency International Bangladesh Jessore field -voluntary basis.
g) Working in the field of evaluation and research for the Concern Universal with its partner’s casual basis.
h) Working for nota bene Media house as a Multi-media content developer.
1. Amra O Amader Paribesh : Follow-up educational material for neo-literate about nature and environment.
2. Sak Sabji Chaser Katha : Follow-up educational material for neo-literate about vegetable cultivation.
3. Math Er Pare Math: a supplementary education material, Juvenile Storybook.
4. Jui Chapa Ful Pori: a supplementary education material, Juvenile Storybook.
5. Development Reports, Articles and Feature Published sometimes in the Newspapers and Journals.
6. Edits and designs "IMPACT Development" an interactive digital CD magazine about development Information. 1st issue published by the International Woman's day 2004. Cover Story: Women Development.
Issue # 2 published by the December 2004 as a Sadhinota Dibas issue.
7. Edited and designed "ALOKDHARA” a monthly experimental follow-up reading material for neo-literate.
1) Public Library Literary Award 1986 for poetry and short story (Two awards at a time) by the Education Ministry of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
2) Special awards for the book Amra O Amader Poribesh, A follow-up education material about environment and science. This competition /award was arranged and given by the Education Ministry of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
1. Capable for doing all sorts of graphic design and illustration.
2. Able to prepare WebPages design, Portable documents format i.e. Acrobat elements and multimedia CD authoring.
3. Competent for creating two dimensions AVI Animation.
4. Able to shoot still SLR and digital camera.
Capable to operate Computer programs MS Word, (for Word Processing), Power Point (for Online Presentation).
Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photo shop, Corel Photo Paint, Corel Draw, Animation Shop, Paint Shop Pro., QuarkXPress and Ulead Photo Impact (for Printing and other graphics)
Microsoft FrontPage, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia freehand, Adobe Image ready and Beauty build html (for WebPages design, interactive digital media development and Animation),
Adobe premiere and Sonic Foundry Sound forge (for computer based video editing and digital sound recording and editing.)
Able to write reports, project proposal and have a sound conception about contemporary development issues.
Able to speak Bangla and English.