Steel Detailer/ 3D Modeller, Tekla Structure, Autocadd, MS Office, Adobe
1. Creating of Advanced Material List Reports from Tekla for all the projects undertaken
2. Interprets the design drawings and relaying data in the form of shop and field drawings
3. Making sketches and RFIs (Request for Information).
4. Making the 3D Model of the structure with the design drawing as the basis
5. Manual Checking of approval and fabrication drawings
6. Line checking of the Model and output drawings before submittal dates to assure all steels included in the scope of work have been detailed and checked.
8. Preparation of the following drawings:
a. Anchor Bolt setting Plan and Details
b. Erection Plans
c. Embed Plan and Details
d. Detail Sheets (Assembly & single part drawings)
e. Approval and Fabrication Shop drawings and/or Multidrawings
f. Field Connection Details and call-outs
9.Responsible in the accuracy and implementation of the RFI responses.
10. Tekla Programming ( Customized UDA, Template & working with environment)