Economics is the science of consumption, production, and transfer of wealth, but to a modern economist it is much more than that. Economics, or the study of economic theories and models, is essential for understanding how securities markets, businesses, economies, and countries interact and thrive. It requires a complex mix of theoretical and applied knowledge, and an understanding of people’s behavior in the context of the decision-making process. An economist can help you make sense of data from financial and market sources, devise strategies for investments, uncover inefficiencies in processes and organizations, identify trends for forecasting future events or strategic decisions as well as much more.
Here's some projects that our expert economists have made real:
- Utilizing programming software like R and R Studio for statistical analysis
- Writing academic papers related to advanced microeconomics
- Report writing to uncover sports-related economics topics
- Supporting clients with research & developing educational videos on economics topic
- Crafting complex excel spreadsheets to calculate interests over time
- Gather data related to Nigeria's oil revenues & PPT taxes throughout 1999-2021
- Facilitating academic learning of economics principles to high school and college students
- Critical analysis & application of economic models to real-life scenarios
- Crafting business plans that look into economic questions related to trade & industry
The science of Economics brings a wealth of knowledge and skills to any project whether it’s creating educational materials on financial matters or modelling market conditions to forecasting outcomes. Our expert economists embrace their craft by creating impactful results while getting the job done efficiently. Whether the project is small or big our Economists are up for any challenge.
If you are in need of a professional economist who can provide sound advice and problem solving skills then why not post your own project on Freelancer.com! With experts from all around the world you are sure to find the perfect economist for you!Daripada 37,463 ulasan, klien menilai Economists 4.85 daripada 5 bintang.
I am looking for a writer to create an article about Gender Gap in Work economically, with a focus on academic audience. The ideal length for the article is long (5000+ words). I would like the article to have a mix of both global and specific regional perspectives. The writer should have experience in academic writing and be knowledgeable about gender issues and economics. The article should be well-researched, informative, and engaging, providing insights and recommendations for addressing gender gaps in the workplace. Key Deliverables: - A well-researched article about Gender Gap in Work economically - 2000+ words in length - A mix of global and specific regional perspectives - Insights and recommendations for addressing gender gaps in the workplace Ideal Skills: - Academic writing -...