-Create a program for a digital clock with date display and stop function (look at picture)
-The basis of the number and the text representation is a 16-segment display (look at picture). Points (.) And colon (:) as a rhombus. This is to be programmer modularly.
-Display always proportional to the window size.
-In standard mode, the current time and date is displayed.
- If desired, a stopwatch function can be switched on / off.
- Summer / winter time output (S, W) and leap year (*).
-At the touch of a button, all below Characters will be shown (look at picture):
- The code has to be similar to the attached C Code for a normal clock
- a short documentation on the codes (the theory behind the codes etc) is needed
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €56 untuk pekerjaan ini
SALAM,SIR I CAN MAKE THIS DIGITAL CLOCK EASILY,IS 1 MINUTE OF TALK POSSIBLE BROTHER====WAITING.............. :)===============================================9 YEARS WITH C SHARP
Hello i am a C/C++ Developer and i want to do your project in your given deadline. My Main focus is give you a good result according to your requirements. Hope you get a good result after hiring me. Thanks!
⭐Dear, client⭐ I've read your description and checked through your requirements. I've rich experiences in C, C++, C# and python. Kindly message me if you are interested. I'm all ready to start immediately. Thanks.
All concerned, I'd be interested in programming your project. I have experience in C for control software and would enjoy this challenge. Many thanks, Niall
* Full Stack Guru here. * Please check [login to view URL] which is my git repository. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] afrikbid.com. -> mobile [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] are all my successful portf Lagi
Hello, sir I saw your project details and attached files. As an C/C++ expert, I am sure to complete your project perfectly. I am looking for you reply. Thanks.
I am good in C programming you can give me a chance to show my skills Relevant Skills and Experience I am working for C language since 2 years and i am experienced programmer