A good writer is needed to rewrite 40 articles (400-500 words each). Followings are the criteria:
* Rewritten article MUST pass the copyscape test.
* All the sentences should be rephrased. Mere spinning of contents or replacement of words will not be acceptable.
* All articles must fit the word limit (400 - 500)
* All works must be in excellent English with no spelling or grammatical mistakes.
* A set of standard rules will be given for you to follow. (eg: keyword in first para, last para etc)
* Copyright belongs to the company for all works rendered.
If the work is well done, more similar jobs will be awarded in the future.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
I have eight years of newspaper writing experience, and have also rewritten columns submitted by nonprofessional writers. The end result was clean, compelling copy, produced under tight deadlines.