Our business ([url removed, login to view]) is looking for well rounded copywriter to work on a retainer basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Web content development (sales, marketing, Persuasion techniques, etc.)
* Effective press releases, including distribution to target audience
* Printed sales and marketing brochures and pieces
Future projects may include but are not limited to - follow up press releases, media kits, and future direct mail pieces.
This relationship will be directed by a sign agreement, and expect a minimum of six months of engagement.
* U.S. English must be your primary language
* Experience writing to female audience
* Must provide three to five samples from an active and verifiable client on clients' or public relations site
* Example of recent product or company launch package (must be verifiable)
* Be able to guarantee a maximum 2 business day response time (not necessarily delivery)
Please read the "Requirements" section carefully.
"primary language" means you speak it natively, and understand nuances of various non-standard terms.
"active and verifiable" means your writing has been published by your client, and we can research it through LexisNexis, or at least through Google, AND you do not own, or have more then client/writer relationship where your work appears.
This is NOT, repeat - NOT a technical writing job. This is for "marketer" and "writer" then anything else. Please do not bid, if your background is heavy programming, and technology - and you happen to write in English.
This project is NOT, repeat - NOT web content specific. There is a web content element, but it is only a fraction of the work.
Please note that "experience" is the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities. Being a woman, or having seen a woman, or writing greeting cards does not qualify you to be one with "experience writing to female audience".
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $780 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please find samples of my writing by Tuesday, July 5th at www.donnakakonge.com. Also, check out google under the search words "Donna Kakonge" to see some of the promotional stuff I've done on websites.
I have over 25 years of professional writing experience in a wide array of writing fields, including marketing and advertising. Time frame for completion depends on work involved.