Looking for long term SEO and online marketing for niche classifieds website with existing PR of 3. I already have a few #1 positions but want to expand them. The website was recently upgraded and some prior placements were lost when our URL extensions changed. Without getting technical, I will only accept certified and safe white-hat seo practices. Note that I have 3 main homepages on the site and a variety of categories. While each page (the entire site) must be optimized, we can focus on specific categories for promotion each month (rather than all of them). YOU MUST BE ABLE TO USE PROPER ENGLISH.
I am looking for a full SEO solution. While my site was previously "optimized" with keywords and content, I believe it was done incorrectly and so it must be fixed. You will need to do keyword research for the best keywords. I am also looking for safe but effective link building, directories, article submissions, press release, etc. Other white hat techniques can be considered. Further, my URL's should be made seo friendly as well as any other design issues which are a problem.
I am also looking for blog maintenance (I have a wordpress blog page which can be used), blogrolls/comments, and other RELEVANT forum postings and social networking/bookmarking work (IE myspace page, facebook page, etc). Other things which will drive traffic should also be used.
If you are successful and do this right, I would continue to use you for regular work. Please specify if your quote is per month or for the total package and for how long. The budget will change if it is monthly vs the total cost. I am also looking for someone with php experience to help make changes and updates so please indicate if you can do that as well. Further, for the price quote if necessary we can break up the project into seo and social networking categories. Some of the things I can help with (IE myspace and facebook pages) - I just want them optimized initially. Same with my blog on wordpress (although I want you to continue making blogs about the different parts of my site on other blogs).
Again, without getting too technical (you will tell me your practices), you must follow these basic rules:
- Traffic must be targeted/interested/real
- No traffic from illegal, adult, banned, hate or undesirable sites
- Links must not be from pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, political, mirror, hate-based, banned sites or spam sites- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
- No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges
- Only white hat methods
- Only legitimate ways
- No fake visitors
- Links must be static and search engine friendly
- No Email spam campaigns
- No Black hat methods to get us banned, No doorway pages or mirror pages
- No reciprocal links
- No PPC marketing only organic results, No paid positioning, only organic results
- Links must be PERMANENT, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static (no session Ids) to our website OR if they are paid they must be LEGIT!
- No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Link page should be only from English language sites
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- Link Page must have the PR and also must have been cached by major SEs in the last 30 days, also needs to be SE friendly page(no redirects, cloaking, framed pages)
- Links must be from different IP addresses
*****Basically, we want you to provide quality SEO (without taking shortcuts), all complying with google terms.*****
BASIC SOCIAL NETWORKING REQUIREMENTS
- Do follow comments only. All comments must be active live links and not contain the nofollow tag in the html code.
• Just 1 comment per blog.
• No new blogs. Blog must be indexed by Google and not banned (no grey toolbar). Blog should have at least Google PR1 (Pagerank)
• Links on a blog/forum site that places a 'rel=nofollow' on all outgoing links would NOT be counted so please know what you are doing.
• Postings should not sound like an advertisement, they should sound like a recommendation.
• Related blog posts only: The comment must be placed on a related blog post, which I will discuss with you.
• You write original unique comments, no plagiarism, no spun content
• Comment must fit and relate to the blog post. That means if the bog post is about "outsourcing" then your comment must be about "outsourcing"
• Your comment must be approved in order to get paid. I only pay for live and approved blog comments and not for "waiting for approval" comments.
• Excel sheet with user name, passwords, blog/forum posts address should be provided when you finished the job.
The job will continue as long as you can get results.
NOTE: We reserve the right not to accept a particular link.
NOTE: I will be seeking answers to the following:
Please give me quick answers to these questions and agree to these requirements:
What is your approach and what are the rules you follow with link building (IN DETAIL!)
DO NOT show search engines anything that a visitor does not see (IE cloaking)
DO NOT create pages, either on my server or somewhere else, that are not built into the navigation of my site (IE make "doorway/gateway pages")
What is your link building methodology?
Is it automated, and do you target reciprocal links?
Do not use hidden text or hidden links.
Have you ever gotten a client's site penalized or banned?
If so, when was the last time?
Do you require that I make changes to my website content?
Will you be adding additional pages to my website?
Will you be adding additional pages and targeting additional key phrases over time?
Can you give me references and examples of your work?
Have you worked in my industry before? Are you still working with anyone?
How much work is expected of me?
How long have you been doing SEO?
Does my site need a redesign?
Do You think My Site Has the Ability to Rank well with its Current Design?
What is the most competitive phrase you have ever ranked well for? Do you still rank well for it?
How Many Links Should I Expect to See Added Each Month? How many new unique sites should I see linking to me each month? How do you go about building link popularity?
Will you perform an analysis of my competition's websites to understand why the other sites rank highly?
What will you base your keyword suggestions on?
I'm looking for competitive search terms...I don't care about being #1 for a search that is not done very often. Will you do this?
Will you optimize the entire site? (full on-page optimization)