I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the articles is related to nutrition. All the articles are between 400-500 words.
I will provide 40 articles for you to rewrite and I should retain all rights to the articles written.
In rewriting articles you will:
- Provide re-written versions that must be at least 80% original and unique while retaining the keywords. You can use [url removed, login to view] to check the article uniqueness.
- Provide re-written articles that have roughly the same or greater word count as the original article.
- Re-write each article (INCLUDING article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English and should make sense to the reader
- DO NOT RENAME THE FILES so I can cross reference with the original article files
Your rewritten version of articles are not allowed to be rewritten in the following manner:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
I will provide a sample paragraph to rewrite. PM me with the rewrite, I've given the sample to be rewritten below. Any bid without a sample rewrite will simply be ignored.
All rights and ownership of these articles are transferred to me as buyer immediately upon payment. Your rewritten articles must be original and adhere to all copyright laws. You absolutely must not submit articles that you have already submitted somewhere else or submit these articles to another buyer in the future. All content will be checked for plagiarism.
It's time to start a Healthy life
How many times have you gone to sleep at night, swearing you'll go to the gym in the morning, and then changing your mind just eight hours later because when you get up, you don't feel like exercising? While this can happen to the best of us, it doesn't mean you should drop the ball altogether when it comes to staying fit. What people need to realize is that staying active and eating right are critical for long-term health and wellness -- and that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The more you know about how your body responds to your lifestyle choices, the better you can customize a nutrition and exercise plan that is right for you.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $75 untuk pekerjaan ini
I'm confident enough thatI can deliver the assignment within 8 days. The specifications mentioned would surely be maintained. Articles would be rich with quality and uniqueness.