This is a web research project to find companies that provide IT software development services who have teams based in Latin America. There may already be a directory or website that lists such companies. Therefore the budget for this project is unknown. If you find such a directory or website then this will be a quick low cost project. If such a directory exists but there is a cost to purchase it, then let us know. On the other hand, If there is no such directory available after you've thoroughly searched for one, you will need to fill out a spreadsheet and build one. Please ask us any clarifying questions so that we can support you properly in this effort.
Step 1: Attempt to find a directory that contains this information. This will be a cost-per-hour milestone effort with your research results shared with us before we proceed to Step 2 (if necessary).
Step 2: If no such directory exists, continue to complete a spreadsheet with the information as outlined below:
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend Spanish and English at a professional/business level.
- A spreadsheet of no less than 100 companies that provide IT software development services with teams based in Latin America - do not include Brazil
- Spreadsheet should store the following information about each company: Company Name, Website, Email, Phone, Address, City, State
- Do *NOT* include links to industry association websites, news publications, events, organizations, groups, individuals, etc. - only companies that provide IT services.
- Companies *MUST* be based or at least have local offices in or around Silicon Valley, cities such as San Francisco, San Bruno, San Mateo, Redwood City, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, and San Jose. Do not include companies who only have offices in areas outside of Silicon Valley (ex: Miami, New York, Chicago, etc).
- Company headquarters can be based in Silicon Valley or in Latin America - but they must have an office in either location - do not include Brazil
- Do *NOT* include companies that come from outside of Latin America (ex: India, China, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc)
- The list should *NOT* include large, global, multi-national firms typically referred to as the Fortune 500 or Fortune 1000 (ex: IBM, Oracle, SAP, banks, financial firms, medical companies, pharmaceutical companies, etc).
- The list should *NOT* include outsourcing "divisions" or "departments" or "groups" within larger companies
- There may be organizations in Silicon Valley or throughout Latin American that list IT outsourcing companies who have offices or partnerships in Silicon Valley/Latin America. Organizations such as economic development agencies, business associations, country-specific chambers of commerce (Chile, Peru, etc), and/or large industry events and trade shows that focus on Latin American outsourcing.
- Some key words to get you started: nearshoring, latam outsourcing, BPO
- List and or cite URLs, directories, and/or organizations where you found/sourced your information.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $10/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Expert in Excel & web-search by using variety of search engines, meta search engines, yellow pages, social websites. Guaranteed results, no generic emails, 100% accuracy in data. Good knowledge of Spanish.
Greetings from Colombia. Based in your targeted market and with more than +10 years in market research this is what we do on daily basis. Thanks for your consideration. Que tengan un buen día!