1. Base on a project generated using django cookiecutter (clone of the repo attached, you can find exact settings that I used during the project creation in the commit log)
2. use docker for a local development: [login to view URL]
3. add yarn
4. install vue-cli
5. install bootstrap vue
6. add babel
7. create an example Django model (very simple one, can have one up to two fields)
8. use Django Rest Framework and create example views for listing objects of the model, showing details of a particular instance and altering a field of the model, all of that have to be based on Vue as a frontend
9. prepare live reloading for both Python and front end code.
10. send a PR request to a GitHub repo that I will publish in the meantime
- try to commit as often as it makes sense, use descriptive commit messages
document in README file how to develop the app using PyCharm + local Docker (Linux based environment)
- document how to deploy this to production on Heroku
- document how to deploy this on Linux using Docker (you can but don't have to base on Google Cloud Platform)
- document how to run unit tests and lint for both python and JS code
- feel free to challenge my choices or propose own alternatives, don't hesitate to propose some additional tools that I haven't thought about, even if that increases the scope of the project. I'm ok with paying a bit more for some useful features.
- send a PR request to GitHub repo, please mind that you are committing to an open source project and by that fact to agree to publish your work under MIT license
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $205 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I'm Peter.I am good in python Django and flask. And also strong in MEAN/MERN full stack development and good knowledges in github repository,docker please send message and discuss more further. Regards
Hi, My name is Cristhian an experienced developer, I read all your description and I am so interested in, I would appreciate a lot if we discuss details in [login to view URL] regards
Hello, how are you! I've read your desctiption carefully and understand your idea. I am also confident of this project. I have over 5 years experiences of python. Hope to discuss the details via chat. Thanks.