Attached is my Job Register and Job Costing / Labour Allocation Spreadsheet.
Currently it operates as follows:
• The “admin reg” sheets is updated every time a new job/project comes in and is then updated periodically to show progress etc. The column “spent hours” pulls in the sum of hours matching the job no from the “all data” tab.
• The “weekly labour allocation” tab is then filled out weekly assigns hours per man to a specific job number. I then copy and paste this data at the end of the week into the “all data” sheet so that the “admin reg” can pull the hours off for the whole year.
• Most of the other sheets/tabs are just pivot tables etc
So what I want to achieve is as follows:
• A separate form to input data into the “admin reg” i.e. new job details as they arise. As you can see from the spreadsheet, some of the fields require data input and some are then calculated as you can see in the formulas so the form would have to allow for this. i.e. the VB script would have to allow for this. When the data is inputted via the form it would update the database which would be on a separate tab/sheet to the form. The form should be permanently embedded a new sheet/tab called data input or something similar.
• The other form would then be to input daily labour allocation which would immediately update the “all data” sheet. It would need to have a drop down menu of the staff names whereby you select the staff name, input the job number, and the number of hours at NT, OT and DT. There would also be a facility to enter a comment since I like to be able to filter by comments aswell. You can see this in the spreadsheet as it is at the moment. The vast majority of the columns in the all data sheet is information pulled from the admin register once the job number has been entered. So again the form would need to allow for this.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €115 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hey, I have a lot of experience with VB and Excel. Send me a message for more Information. I work hard and deliver a complete project. Kind Regards, Rens Slenders SlenDATA
We the team of 3cm have skilled employee to perform the work. We also have training in the same field. We also have long experience in this type of job.