We would like to update BrainiacSnacks.com. We are adding a new product and are putting another product on hold, so we have to update the site to reflect this. Basically we need to change some text and swap out some pictures.
This programming job has several steps, but they are all very simple, so the job shouldn't take more than a few hours.
On the HOME page:
1. Inside the circle on the homepage, please replace the existing image with an image of our logo superimposed on a picture of our snack mix.
2. Change the introductory paragraph on the home page to the following (it's very important to maintain the exact line breaks of this text; make the font smaller if necessary):
Brainiac Snacks—delicious and nutrient-rich! By
using breakfast or afternoon to enjoy these snacks,
you can start nourishing your brain regularly.
3. In the lower left part of the page, change the phrase “purchase bars now!” to “purchase snacks now!”
4. At the bottom of the circle, change “Brain Bar” to “Nourish Your Brain.” We will include a font file so you can use the company font.
5. Change the background (now plain white) to the close-up image of our snack mix. If this doesn't look good, then we may ask you to change it back. But we'd like to see how it looks. It should be very simple to make this change.
On the STORE page:
1. We need two columns within the circle – one for the Snack Pack and one for the Brain Bar. For the Brain Bar column, please put a note that says “Coming Soon!” But for the Snack Pack column, please copy the style of the existing buttons as follows:
Change “Purchase 5-Pack: -$12.50” to . . . “You’d like a 10-Pack: $15.00”
Delete the line “1 Box (15 Bars): -$35.00”
Delete the line “Buy Now -$35.00”
Insert new line: “Easy 30-day subscription (cheapest option per pack): 10 Snack Packs”
Change “Subscribe -$30.00” to . . .
Change the text on the left side of the page to:
You are invited to nourish your brain today with delicious Brainiac Snacks.
The easy monthly subscription plan will save you 10%!
The Brainiac Snack Pack features a delectable blend of nuts, berries, and dark chocolate. Packed with essential neuro-nutrients, Brainiac Snacks provide you with actual food for thought.
2. We also need to update the PayPal site that this order page links to. We need to add the Brainiac Snack Pack and disable the Brain Bar (put the phrase "Coming Soon").
On the PRODUCT INFO pop-up
1. Please replace the picture of the Brain Bar with a picture of the Snack Pack mix (included). Please change the ingredients to the following:
Walnuts and Sunflower Kernels
—Excellent source of Omega-3s fatty acids—the raw material necessary to keep your neurons healthy and functioning at peak condition. Studies have associated a lack of these essential lipids with disorders ranging from depression to Alzheimer's disease. Sunflower seeds are also a good source of Vitamin E.
Dark Chocolate–Covered Soy Nuts
—The dark chocolate contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that captures
and neutralizes brain-damaging free radicals. Cocoa has also been
proven to promote the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that
regulates mood. The soy nuts contain Lecithin, which allows the brain to produce the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which plays a part in basic brain functions, but especially in the formation of memories.
—Contains Tyrosine, which has been shown to support memory and
concentration in military studies. Tyrosine is used to synthesize the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is necessary for motor coordination.
—High levels of Vitamins C and E and other antioxidants that capture
and neutralize free radicals. Blueberries have been shown in lab
studies to prevent dementia in rats and are believed to be your best
natural defense against Alzheimer's disease.
Cranberries, Raisins, and Pecans
—Featuring high concentrations of Vitamins A, C, and E—antioxidants
that protect the brain from free radicals and ward off Alzheimer's
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $70 untuk pekerjaan ini
The bid and the days required are max (I probably wouldn't need more than one day. If thats the case I would not charge more than $75). Let me know, Thank you :-) Daniel Scott