YOU MUST SPEAK AND WRITE IN ********RUSSIAN********
We are looking for a FULL_STACK digital marketing manager.
• The individual in the social media manager position must have a strong grasp on communication skills, current marketing trends, and marketing technology. We are in need of an in-house team member with social media and video production skills to work full-time in creating, running, and optimizing our social media and online presence as soon as possible. We have many ideas to implement but need someone solely in charge of this.
• If you are not a team player, please do not apply.
• The candidate is preferred to have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in the marketing field. Our client is a plastic surgery practice.
• Candidate must be able to take charge, be highly motivated, and a marketing professional.
- The employee’s employment is maintained on an at-will basis
- Physical activities such as standing to shoot videos, sitting, typing, use of the phone, email, the electronic health record/chart, and reading from a computer.
- Full time: Regular office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Creating, running, and optimizing our social media and online presence as soon as possible, including both video and still photography image editing.
• Run the day-to-day social media presence, including: posting, planning the posts, posting stories, promoting the practice’s YouTube channel, the practice’s App use, and perhaps a video podcast.
• Knowledge of SEO not required, but a BIG plus.
• Excellent communication and decision-making skills
• Familiar with online content marketing and social media development strategies
• Identify weaknesses, create new marketing concepts and develop pragmatic solutions with budgetary constraints
• Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm new ideas
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Preparing online marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
• Bilingual preferred (RUSSIAN/English)
• Other duties as assigned
our main website: [login to view URL]