GOAL: Write the .NET class library allowing for the remote installation of windows service on the Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista desktops.
- The library should be able to remotely install and control the service on the remote computer.
- There should be a parameter allowing to specify the credentials of the user with administrative rights needed to install the service.
- The remote computer should be identified by the IP address (also IPv6 address) or DNS name. The existence of Active Directory domain should not be assumed.
- There should be the method to check the .NET runtime versions installed on the remote computer.
- There should be also the option to install the .NET runtime on the remote computer.
- The .NET runtime installation package could be delivered to the remote computer either from the local computer or using the file located somwhere in the remote network.
- The service to be installed will be available as the MSI package
- There should be the parameters specifying the installation properties of the service ( overriding the properties set by the MSI) such as – „run as“ property and startup option. The library should be able to control the service – check the status, start, stop and restart.
- The library should work on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista.
- The library should use .NET 2.0
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1229 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sir, I have been working as an freelance for some years. I always try my best to do my projects as my clients need. If you can trust me, I can deliver the best.