We are setting up a dropship ecommerce site for polo and equestrian brands and we are looking for a company to do our product photography.
If you could help us with the following questions that would be great;
- We would be looking for 3 pictures of each product, what would be the cost of this?
- One of our key USP’s regarding product display is 360 degree imagery, therefore we would be looking for the first of the 3 images to be a 360 image, is this something you would be able to do and for what cost?
- Due to the varying size of brands that we are on boarding, the logistics regarding photograph may differ between each one. For example with the smaller brands that may have around 2-10 products of a relatively small size we would look to send these products to you. However if they have 10 plus products or products that are particularly problematic in size we are looking for someone to travel to the brands warehouse with a pop up studio and photograph their entire line – is this something you would be able to do and for what cost?
- If things go well, we are looking too consistently on board brands for the foreseeable future, growing from 10 to 300 plus which would mean a consistent relationship between us and a photography company. Would there be the possibility or arranging some sort of exclusivity agreement whereby all our work would go through you and in return we would receive some sort of bulk discount? The more work we do through you the cheaper it becomes?
- Being equestrian products, some of them are usually modelled on horses, but we would like them to be photographed in studio on some sort of invisible horse model, for example the bridles would be put on horses’ head which is then edited out of the photographs, saddle on a horses back and so on. Is this something that could accommodate for and would this incur any extra cost?
- With some of the products, they come in a lot of different colours, in this day and age do you still need to shoot every colour or is the product shot once with the colour added in at a later date?
Off the back of the above, if you are able to give me an idea of the price that would be great and if you have any questions of the specifications don’t hesitate to email or call me,
I look forward to hearing from you,