**c#/c++Directshow expert to build RTP/UDP Video streaming client server application with any/all of following references:
1) <[url removed, login to view]>
2) <[url removed, login to view]>
3) <[url removed, login to view]>
4)? <[url removed, login to view]>
5) <[url removed, login to view]>
6) <[url removed, login to view]>
The application needs to have following components:
- Encoding client: RTP/UDP streaming client? captures audio/video and encodes it and sends it to the server in [url removed, login to view] format (like WME or encoders of [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]).
- Media Streaming Server: RTP/UDP streaming server that Makes the [url removed, login to view] stream available for live view that can be viewed by 100s of flash players hosted on a webpage on the server.
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live IP.
2. Connect and stream through encoder from behind the NAT
3. View using a flash player on webpage from 10-20 locations. The quality needs to be comparable to? <[url removed, login to view]>? for around 500kbps HD profile.
- Live video Delay should be <1 second.
- Video should not freeze.
- Audio/video must be in sync.
- CPU usage on encoder/viewer should not be more than 30% for core 2 duo, 1GB box.
- Support for XP/VISTA/2003/8/WINDOWS 7.
- Configurable profile parameters for user: video/audio source selection, video resolution, fps, bitrate (Should support 64kbps to 2mbps HD from 500+kbps)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
directshow, c++, c#, rtp, upd, filters, rtsp, streaming, [url removed, login to view]