I need a CS-CART GURU, must have experience with cs-cart v3.
You can see my website [url removed, login to view]
If you go to one of the bundles, it performs this function already
The problem I have is for inventory management, I need the system to reduce inventory for the products inside the bundle
Right now when Bundle A sells, it reduces qty of Bundle A by 1
But I would like it to work like this
Bundle A contains:
2 x product A
1 x product B
3 x product C
So if someone buys bundle A
Product A will reduce quantity by 2, product B by 1 and product C by 3
If someone buys multiple quantities of bundle A, then the QTY is multiplied by that inside the bundle
For example, if someone buys 3 of Bundle A
Product A will reduce inventory quantity by 6, product B by 3 and product C by 9
1. develop a new add-on "Bundled products".
2. In admin panel on the product update page, there will be a new check-box "Bundle product".
3. If "Bundle product" checkbox is checked, admin will see a new tab "Bundled products".
4. Admin will be able to set price for the hole bundle.
5. On the "Bundled products" tab admin could manage products that will be in a bundle, set amount of products.
6. In customer area, customer on the Bundle product page, customer will see the list of products in the bundle their amount and info.
7. Customer will have a possibility to select options for bundle product and for each product in the bundle.
8. Customer will have a possibility to buy bundle and to delete bundle from the cart. Bundled products can't be deleted from cart or added to cart separately.
9. On the order details page and on the invoices customer and admin will see bundle product with the list of the bundled products with options.