Current website has two ways for users to login or register:
a)User login form and register now link in header.
b)[url removed, login to view] page (user directed to on checkout if not logged in)
User must click "register now" and fill out USER REGISTRATION on [url removed, login to view] for a basic account to buy products. Information provided: a username, email address, name and password.
1) Instead of clicking "register now" and reloading to separate [url removed, login to view] page, I'd like programmer to remove the login form in the header and replace with:
I don't want to show all fields in the same pop up at the same time. First view is:
For user login I'd like for fields
On New User side I'd like
-button for “register now”
-or register with facebook
Second view...On click “register now” reveals all fields below in same pop up on user side
checkbox for receiving updates
If user chooses Facebook Registration an extra field needs to be added for the username.
2) Add Facebook Login plugin and Registration plugin to [url removed, login to view] page.
3) If user is logged in the [url removed, login to view] page can not be accessed if URL is typed into browser, and is instead redirected to the homepage. I want to make sure that if someone is already logged into their account, they can not register a new user account unless they have signed out first. Currently in the software a user can register a new account while still signed into their old account.
4) For seller account, add option to "Use Facebook Profile Picture" anywhere the seller's photo appears.
The current profile picture is stretched to fit into a square shape. Please could you make sure the correct aspect ratio is maintained.
5)her changes to [url removed, login to view]
6) Also I'd like a “More from this seller” selection of up to 9 images. Similar to example shown on the left sidebar on [url removed, login to view]
Users can click through to the item listing.