I am currently working on a project that requires the translation of text from English to Bahasa Indonesian. Ideally we require 2 - 6 individuals who are able to translate fluently between the two languages.
The project consists of 10 education modules written in English.
I will require the completed translation within 10 days of the winning bid. Ideally by the end of July.
You will need access to a fully functioning email service as this will be the main form of communication.
1) Complete and fully translated documents to a total of 10 modules as complete of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in Microsoft Word Document format.
3) Communication must be consistent with buyer.
4) All work complete or incomplete remains the property of the buyer.
5) All documentation is strictly copy written by the buyer, by Australian law, penalties for infringing copy write will be penalised and fined.
6)All work subject to cross translation to determine the accuracy of translation.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Aug 5, 2007 8:20:53 PM:
We thankyou for your bids and time taken to resond to this project. We will correlate all bids and selection will be complete within the next 24 hours. Many thanks to all. Rebecca.
Full operating email service.
Knowledge and abiltiy to FTP files if required.