I need company website and looking for a senior developer who is able to deliver a full stack website from database to front-end website. The developer must have strong communication skills and be able to write quality software.
There are two experiences for the EventTackle website. Either as a Vendor or as a Planner. On the homepage there will be a button to plan an event or provide services and of course the usual About and Contact Us page links.
Planner, the website will take you to another page which will progress in a workflow format asking questions of the user.
• They will get asked if they want to login, register, or proceed as guest
• First they get asked what type of Event they want to plan and the general location (zip code)
• For that Event they will be asked what services they require
• For each service they will be asked what their budget is
• Finally they will receive a list of all the vendors for each service that meets their criteria
• The user can click on each vendor to view their profile page and message them through the website.
• If the user messages the vendor, then the vendor gets sent an email that a Planner has sent them an email.
Vendors will be sent to another page where they can login or sign up to be a basic or paid member.
If the Vendor logs in or registers:
They are taken to a profile page where it shows their picture, a list of all the services they provide, the locations, and the prices they offer. They can edit the details. For example a DJ might provide 4 or 5 tiers of service with each one having different prices and services.
The profile page will also contain user reviews of their services. Only logged-in users can leave reviews. All reviews must be approved by administrators and can be deleted at any time by administrators.
If the vendor is a premium vendor, then they will get analytics on their profile page of how many times in the past week, month, and year they have come up in search results. They will also come up first in search results and be shown with a “Premium” tag. All vendors will be sorted by rating otherwise. Premium vendors will be charged $7 per month.
Vendors can become premium or basic at any time.
Administrators will login using the button from the homepage. They will be taken to a profile which will show them all the analytics about the website (number of logged in users, vendors, visitors…). Also be able to see a list of comments needed to be approved/declined. Can ban/remove users also can send emails to all vendors or users or vendors or specific users/vendors. Also I will be able to change the pricing on the Premium membership for specific time periods. Administrators will also be able to change what Events are supported and what services an Event can have. For example a Birthday might have services of Clown, Musicians... Whereas Weddings will have services of Catering, DJ, and Florists….
List of Pages:
• Home Page
• About Us Page
• Contact Us Page
• Planner results page (shows report of search results)
• Planner profile page which shows all the events they have planned (similar to vendor page)
• Planner registration page (email, password, first name, last name)
• Planner login page
• Vendor registration page (email, password, picture, optional website, and choice to become premium or basic)
• Vendor profile page
• Messages (for planners and vendors) – linked from profile page
66 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €2349 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, I am a Senior Web Developer. I can build company website for you. let's discuss with me . I can show you m previous work samples. Thanks