Our website: [url removed, login to view] needs to have user-/search-friendly urls instead of the gobbledygook joomla gave us. Our website is stored on siteground.com. When we migrated the website, the urls were rewritten incorrectly.
I have tried sh404SEF component but without success. Our menus on the side are messed up when I activate 404SEF and change the joomla global config to activate SEO and I have tried all the recommended fixes. I can't spend anymore time on this without result, but I need it done quickly.
We would want to match the URL to the article Alias in Joomla so that the url would be: [url removed, login to view]