> ABOUT US: Omee is an Australian company in the fast-food industry. Simplicity, honesty, uniqueness and freshness are our attributes.
> FOCUS: Vietnamese bread rolls.
> OBJECTIVE: We would like to find an Interior Designer to help us develop a concept store design. An Australian designer will take over this project later.
> NOTE: We will assist you in this project so our local knowledge and requirements should not be your main concern. This is a commercial design project, hence, there are some strict steps to follow. Please read our information and attachments carefully before providing your proposal.
> WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
1. Good communication and listening skills.
2. Good organisation skills.
3. Methodological working style.
4. Excellent problem-solving skills.
5. Creativity, imagination and artistic flair.
6. Good colour sense and an eye for detail.
7. An aptitude for illustration and technical drawing to demonstrate flexibility in your approach to tasks.
8. Be competent with computer-aided drawing (CAD) software, design software applications (e.g. Photoshop and InDesign), MS Office and Google Drive. Other equivalent software applications are also acceptable.