Looking for someone to build a complete auction website with following functionality:
- usual frontend pages (about us, news, contact, FAQ)
- show all products within an auction (with lots of details, photos, videos...)
- allow registered users to bid
- login/registration functionality
- forum functionality to discuss the products
- CRUD functionality for users/roles/permissions
- CRUD functionality for forum comments
- CRUD functionality for bids
- CRUD functionality for product details + adding lots of photos/videos
- CRUD functionality for frontend pages (about us, news, contact, FAQ)
- Technology: Laravel for Backend and VueJS for frontend
- Development principles: REST API driven (as we want in a later phase also iPhone/iPad/Android mobile application)
- Developer will be requested to be pushed to Github
Only looking for serious bids (realistic price) and people who can focus full time on this project for the next 2-3 months. Delivery will be in 2 phases: first an MVP and then full functionality.
We have put the max price to a crazy number because we want to receive only realistic offers. We believe strongly that correct price will deliver correct results.
Attached are some indicative screenshots to get a feeling of what we are looking for.
To indicate that you have read this description fully, please mention "auctions are fun" in the subject or body of your reply. We don't want to receive automated bids.