I require 8 short videos developed demonstrating the following wireless LAN attacks. This is an urgent project.
1. MAC spoofing an unencrypted WLAN (using SMAC)
2. MAC spoofing an unencrypted WLAN with hidden SSID (using Commview and SMAC)
3. WEP attack (using Aircrack)
4. WPA / WPA2 attack (using coWPAtty)
5. LEAP attack (using asleap)
6. [url removed, login to view] passphrase attack (using wzcook)
7. [url removed, login to view] certificate attack
8. [url removed, login to view] exportable certificate attack
The video's must show the complete attack process for gaining access to the network not just one attack utility or tool (for example, the MAC spoofing video on unencrypted WLANs must show 1. WLAN discovery stage 2. Detecting unencrypted AP(s) 3. Demonstration of visible SSID 4. Sniffing and showing the IP range 5. Demonstration of capturing or monitoring a valid MAC address 6. Spoofing a valid MAC using SMAC, 7. Gaining successful association to the AP). Another example of the complete process would be MAC spoofing with hidden SSID where a process would need to be added for Deathenticating the client using Commview as well as the processes mentioned above.
The project also requires a separate document outlining the step-by-step process as a tutorial to be used in running the live attacks after watching the video. This should be a tutorial as would be described in the video although I do not want the voice-over on the actual video, just written in a word document for each of the videos. Videos MUST be capable of viewing in Windows Media Player.
The winning freelancer will be awarded further projects to create additional videos if this project is completed successfully.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Videos MUST be high quality with detail of all tools, utilities and processes clearly visible to viewers at all times throughout the videos.
2. Respondents MUST be able to provide a demonstration of their capability to meet our requirements by showing a video of at least one of the complete attacks in full.
3. All videos must be similar in appearance/design to maintain integrity of the videos.
4. A company logo and website address will be provided which must be used on all videos.