I’m looking for a JQUERY & CSS guru to develop the webpages for my auto-parts website, which is similar in concept and layout to www.autopartswarehouse.com. There are about 12 webpages that make up the website, and I’ve got some rough mockups for these pages. The plan is to build the database and server-side logic, inhouse, and have these webpages integrate to them.
The website requirements include:
• Ability to display content referenced in two server-side xml files on the website using jquery and css.
• Ability to perform validation based on the child properties contained in the server-side xml file
• Ability to perform client-side pattern recognition for email, phone number, number, and strings.
• Ability to perform client-side animation features with jquery including hover-overs, changing visibility, ajax refreshes, validations, etc.
• Ability to integrate with FB Fan-page to allow users to “like” the page
• Ability to retain cookies on client machine for retrieval of user’s previous settings
• Ability to adapt the content of each webpage to a mobile screen using jquery and css.
• Ability to adapt the content of each webpage to a tablet screen using jquery and css.
• Ability for the page to load quickly by using performance enhancing techniques e.g. asynchronous section loading / refreshes
• Ability for the page to easily be located by search engine robots through incorporation of SEO techniques
Just to include that although reference site is an e-commerce site, my site will be a marketplace. So integration with payment systems and shopping carts are Out-Of-Scope for this project. The main purpose of this project is really to build css & jquery based highly responsive frontend webpages that can read content from xml files and adapt to different screen sizes.
35 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1360 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, ASP.Net,MVC,HTML5,JQuery,.Net,C#,VB expert here. Please have a look at private message for my portfolio and similar work done. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks