Do you have a knack for copywriting?
Are you more interested on the ad's on TV then the shows themselves?
Would you like to see your copy go to an international audience?
We need copywriting team members! And we will be selecting multiple bidders..you'll love working with us
Here is what we need and what you get:
Your experience: Ad writing, SEO copywriting, brochures, marketing campaign design, search engine marketing, only catch...you must be bilingual...why? We will reveal all soon enough. You must have talent in this area and can prove it (samples, CV, references).
But you must be able to write in 2 or more languages PERFECTLY (English being one of them)
1) You're dealing with an experienced recruiter of copywriters so we have our prices and will be delighted to work with you if you fit comfortably within them.
2) You're working for a company thats been around for sometime, so we know we need qualified copywriters/marketers with a tight portfolio and ample references and samples (please supply them)
3) You're part of a team that gets paid ontime for 100% completed work (we also pay bonuses now and then)
If you have had agency experience, journalism experience or your a veteran of the copywriting arts please apply.
1) Please attach supporting documents
2) Please let us know your price for a 500-600 word article (5 to start) HEAPS more each week.
3) Please tell us your price for 1 article? 5 articles? and ongoing articles?
4) Please mention which languages you can write BRILLIANTLY in?
If you don't answer all the above I'll presume you haven't read the job description and (unfortunately) you'll be deleted. So please answer all these in you bid.
Apart for the requirements, introduce yourself, let us know alittle more about you?
Looking forward to meeting you!